Dr. Nixon has been in practice for over 20 years in the Charlotte area serving both adult and pediatric patients. Dr. Nixon’s practice includes medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology.
She specializes in skin cancer screening exams and skin cancer treatment. She also focuses on cosmetic services including laser resurfacing, laser-assisted liposuction, and injection of neuromodulators and fillers. She works closely with our esthetician and PA injectors to provide all aspects of facial and body rejuvenation.
Dr. Nixon received her Bachelor of Science degree from Duke University and a medical degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. She completed her internship at Vanderbilt University, followed by an internal medicine residency at Georgetown University. Dr. Nixon completed residency training in dermatology at the University of South Florida. Dr. Nixon’s practice includes general, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology.
- American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow in the American Academy of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- North Carolina Dermatology Association
- Mecklenburg County Medical Society
- Charlotte Dermatology Association
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
Dr. Nixon is a native of Charlotte, NC and has been practicing Dermatology in Charlotte since 1998. She lives in south Charlotte with her husband and has 3 daughters. She enjoys marine biology and scuba diving as well as gardening.