Discrimination is Against the Law
The Skin Surgery Center and its affiliates comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. The Skin Surgery Center and its affiliates do not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
The Skin Surgery Center and its affiliates:
- Provide free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provide free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Jamie Hopkins, Director of Operations, at 336-607-8061.
If you believe that The Skin Surgery Center and its affiliates have failed to provide these services, or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
5203 Maryland Way, Suite 200
Brentwood, TN 37027
Telephone Number: 615-250-6727
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Todd Falk is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.