The Skin Surgery Center offers superior patient care in the treatment of skin, hair and nail conditions.
We provide comprehensive dermatology treatments and advanced skin care, services and products for a wide range of patients from infants to mature adults.
Common Conditions Treated by Dermatologists
- Acne that affects both teenagers and adults
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema) that leads to dry, itching and inflamed skin
- Psoriasis and its various manifestations including plaque psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Rosacea, a common skin condition that can lead to redness and swelling
- Skin cancer, including basal cell carcinoma (BCC), squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and melanoma, and precancerous lesions, such as actinic keratoses (AKs)
- Skin conditions arising from systemic and infectious diseases
- Cosmetic issues that affect a person’s appearance such as hair loss, wounds and scars, aging skin and other natural changes, including fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots